Latest Volunteer Hour Report:
Top 10 Volunteers Submiting Hours for Last 6 Weeks:
“Thank you!” to all our volunteers!
LLRC Volunteer Traning:
The next LLRC Volunteer training is TBD, we hope to see you there!
LLRC Beautification Days:
Next Beautification Day:
Saturday, March 16, 2019
Come join us for a fun beautification day on the farm! Projects include landscaping, mending fences, painting jumps, cleaning, grooming horses/ponies, etc.
Please RSVP for this Beautification Day by sending email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers are welcomed for the following activities:
- Horse Leaders and Side-Walkers for Therapeutic Riding Lessons
- Assistant Riding Instructors
- Mentors for Youth Programs
- Assist with Daily Chores:
- Grooming horses
- Mucking stalls
- Cleaning water buckets
All volunteers are required to attend a 2 part volunteer training session, please see the Events page for the next training sessions. (Note: Session 1 is a prerequisite for session 2.)
If you would like to volunteer in any of the above areas, please:
- Download the LLRC Volunteer Forms ZIP file. Complete the “Release and History Forms” and bring them to LLRC for review and processing.
- Review the LLRC Volunteer Handbook.
- Send e-mail to email@example.com .
- Register for an upcoming volunteer training session.