Monthly Work Days (typically 2nd Saturday each month):
Next Work Day: March 11, 2017 from 1 to 4
Come join us for a fun work day on the farm! Projects include landscaping, mending fences, painting jumps, cleaning, grooming horses/ponies, etc.
Please register for this workday or RSVP by registering here:
or by sending email to: email@example.com
Volunteers are welcomed for the following activities:
- Horse Leaders and Side-Walkers for Therapeutic Riding Lessons
- Assistant Riding Instructors
- Mentors for Youth Programs
- Assist with Daily Chores:
- Grooming horses
- Mucking stalls
- Cleaning water buckets
All volunteers are required to attend a 2 part volunteer training session, please see the Events page for the next training sessions. (Note: Session 1 is a prerequisite for session 2.)
If you would like to volunteer in any of the above areas, please:
- Download the LLRC Volunteer Forms ZIP file. Complete the “Release and History Forms” and bring them to LLRC for review and processing.
- Review the LLRC Volunteer Handbook.
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Register for an upcoming volunteer training session.